Aspect Software® Solutions
Unified IP Contact Centres
The unified contact centre products bring flexibility to dynamic organisations while helping them execute on unified communications strategies. A unified solution can help businesses improve productivity, create opportunities for value-added customer experiences and decrease the time to bring new capabilities to market for a clear-cut competitive advantage.
Unified IP is a session initiation protocol (SIP)-based voice over IP (VoIP) product that unites the following applications in a single software platform:
- Automatic call distribution (ACD)
- Predictive dialling
- Voice portal
- Internet contact
- Workflow management
- Multichannel recording and quality management
The traditional contact centre Signature products offer a seamless migration from traditional voice to Voice over IP and includes:
- Aspect Spectrum ACD
- Aspect CallCenter ACD
- Aspect Unison Predictive Dialer
- Aspect Conversations Predictive Dialer
- Aspect Enterprise Contact Server
With its focus on improving company-customer interactions, Ocular provides a complete contact centre product portfolio, using both session initiation protocol (SIP)-based voice over IP (VoIP) and traditional voice to improve customer service, collections as well as sales and telemarketing business processes.
The performance optimisation product line combines the following applications to enable organisations to holistically respond to changing business conditions:
- Workforce management to ensure you have the right agents with the right skills at the right time.
- Recording & quality management to gain insight into business issues and agent performance.
- Performance management to measure and communicate results to continuously improve business processes and ensure that performance is aligned with overall goals.
- Campaign management to increase productive contacts in outbound and blended contact centres and ensure optimal contact centre performance.
- Coaching & eLearning to help agents improve performance and enhance productivity.
The performance optimisation applications dynamically interoperate, enabling contact centre managers to consider everything and act immediately. Inbound, outbound and blended contact centres can more easily control costs, enhance service levels, align performance with strategic goals and extend those benefits into the enterprise.
For more information on our Aspect products, please send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org