Spectrum Vectraview™ LCD Displays
Unified Contact Center Reporting
Unified Contact Center Reporting consists of capturing data from the multi-channel ACD as well as other data sources such as CRM, WFM, help desk ticketing or your own in-house database and creating unified reports. Reports are available on LCD screens, dashboards, web based reports, wallboards, desktops, email and smart phones.
The reports are all different depending on the level of reporting required:
- Agents – Real time KPI’s and their current status;
- Team leaders (supervisors) – Real time and the group status possibly some historical integrated data;
- Manager – Historical with drill down to real time
- Senior Management – Historical for the Call Center(s) with drill down to group level
Capturing data is the most difficult, yet most important, function for a true Unified Contact Center Reporting solution. Read more about Contact Center Activity Monitoring and how Spectrum extracts data from multiple data sources.
Call center wallboards is a generic phrase that includes LCD screens, desktops, led wallboards and dashboards. Regardless of your wallboard requirement, Spectrum is able to provide your call center with the latest wallboard technology.
Contact Center Activity Monitoring
Contact Center Activity Monitoring (CCAM) is a subset of Unified Contact Center Reporting (UCCR). CCAM is the process of collecting data from the call center applications. The challenge for many contact centers is not the data that is generated but getting access to the data and being able to do something with it. Spectrum uses different methods to extract data from siloed systems and warehouses which are shown in the CCAM Diagram.
- Spectrum can monitor many call center applications and can extract data from these siloed systems;
- Custom built applications and spreadsheets can be monitored and data extracted so unique data can be utilized;
- Investments made in custom built applications is not lost;
- Public feeds can be accessed and do not have to be recreated. Corporate communications are accurate and consistent.
- The strength of UCCR is the ability to extract data from multiple data sources. Many sources have data that is uniquely stored and therefore not easily accessible.
Unified Reporting is a subset of Unified Contact Center Reporting (UCCR)
Unified Reporting summarizes data that is collected using Contact Center Activity Monitoring into reports that are appropriate for each level of the contact center. The problem for most call centers is creating reports that have the correct information and is presented in the best way possible. Spectrum has six ways of presenting information to the contact center.
- Agents, team leaders, managers and senior management have unique display requirements. Having six ways to see data meets those requirements;
- Flexibility and mobility are both covered with the reporting methods available;
- Unified reports summarize all data into reports for each level of the contact center. Each level sees only the information they need to take proactive actions.
- An important part of Unified Contact Center Reporting is the ability to generate accurate reports for all levels of the call center and in the manner that is most appropriate. Spectrum provides six methods of reporting to meet any call center reporting requirement.