Aspect® Unified IP® – Microsoft® Lync™
Aspect empowers and simplifies your transition to Enterprise 2.0 with a complete suite of Microsoft Lync 2010 service options, including unified communications (UC) architecture and network design, and Lync implementation, integration and user adoption. Aspect professionals combine Lync project planning and deployment expertise with their own day-to-day user experience to deliver unsurpassed product knowledge and business process insight.
Microsoft Lync 2010 brings real-time, next-generation collaboration capabilities to your workforce – including rich presence, instant messaging, voice and desktop sharing – to ensure agile, efficient and tactical interactions. Aspect UC services help you extract the full benefits of Lync and optimize the user experience in the contact center and the enterprise through:
- Design of UC architecture infrastructure, hardware and software components, including Lync and supporting Microsoft products.
- Evaluation of requirements for performance, high availability, security and other design factors.
- Creation of a realistic implementation roadmap to support business requirements.
- Installment, configuration, development and testing of functionality.
- Development and implementation of an end-user adoption and support plan.
- Creation and execution of a benefits realization plan.
The process of achieving the full benefits of Lync, including increased workforce productivity and reduced costs, begins well before deployment with an implementation plan closely aligned to your business requirements. Aspect’s thorough approach helps you make more effective deployment decisions, resolve issues faster, and achieve an end product and user experience that meet both your technical requirements and business expectations.