Altitude Unified Routing
Contact center managers need tools to organize their contact center services and campaigns. Altitude Unified Routing provides multiple options for routing interactions that ensure customers will receive the right level of service from the most appropriate agent in the optimal time frame, regardless of the media used.
Altitude Unified Routing is a feature rich multimedia interaction router that supports truly blended interaction distribution, universal queue, priority handling, and skills based, intelligent business-based and virtual routing.
Universal intelligent queue
- Multi-media routing
- Queue management – priorities and handicaps
- Intelligent routing or/and Skills based routing (SBR)
Powerful routing scripting
- Scripting to define and to continuously re-define the routing rules by monitoring some characteristics such as workload
- Enable sophisticated distribution policies
- Routing scripts can interact with relational databases, Windows DLLs, the Altitude uCI™ Server, and the switch.
- Routing scripts can react to timeouts and can dynamically change the campaign, the priority, the required agent, or the required skills.
Voice Portal and IVR integration
- Collect customer data
- In-queue entertainment with voice interactions and self-service
- Optional ACD routing integration
Integration with PBX’s ACD routing
- To leverage your existing investments, Altitude uCI™ is capable of routing in cooperation with your ACD.
- Unified Media Queue
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Co-routing w/ PBX’s ACD
- Push Email Distribution
- Skills Based Routing
- Business Criteria Routing