Altitude Health Monitor
Altitude Health Monitor is the latest application introduced by Altitude Software to help IT managers keep the contact center infrastructure running, by providing real time and historical data on overall system performance, over a friendly web interface and through email and SMS notifications, saving thousands of dollars by avoiding system downtime.
Its power resides on the wide scope of specific Altitude uCI and contact center infrastructure metrics such as number of agents logged, trunk status and configuration changes. Altitude Health Monitor also takes advantage of the myriad of Hyperic HQ built-in metrics like CPU usage, disk usage or network usage and presents it in an easy to use web based GUI.
IT managers can define alarms over the monitored values and get alarms through email or SMS, when things start to get out of the defined boundaries.
Why Do I Need Altitude Health Monitor?
With Altitude Health Monitor your contact center will never be out of reach, some of the main benefits include:
- Immediate perception of major configuration changes
- Immediate perception of critical failures
- Quick drill down into details on the same time stamp
- Automatic parsing of log file
- Problems prevention
- Weekly summaries
- Monthly full report
Altitude Health Monitor Main Features
- Web based GUI
- Alarms through Email, FAX and SMS
- Defines automatic corrective actions
- Adjusts GUI to your own requirements
- Integrates with other NOC applications*
- With Specific Altitude uCI monitoring, Altitude Health Monitor gives you online and historical information on specific Altitude uCI metrics like:
- Agents that are defined on the system and do not log
- Online filter changes
- Nuisance Ratio Changes
- Shared memory usage
- CTI errors
- Trunk state for Altitude IVR and for Altitude vBox
- Database errors from agent scripts (user defined)
- General system monitoring
- CPU usage
- Hard disk usage
- Swap usage
- Network usage